Quality Assurance Analyst II
As a Quality Assurance Analyst II, you will work as a test automation engineer on a team with talented developers & product managers building the next generation of tools for Primary Healthcare Providers to provide the best possible care to their patients. You will be working as part of our client's Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Integrations team whose focus is the development, maintenance and support of our EMR API which creates a common data layer to the portfolio of their Health EMRs. Our client's focus is creating an ecosystem which opens a world of possibilities for integrations with their EMRs, bringing new services and capabilities to the healthcare industry.
You will be testing, and wherever possible writing automated tests for, back-end services and Single-page Angular based web applications.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic team and make an impact changing the way healthcare is done in Canada.
Required Skills & Abilities
Required Professional Designation/Certification
Must have skills:
1. Excellent understanding of RESTful web services and experience building related test suites is a must
2. Experience with REST clients (Insomnia, Postman, SoapUI), Robot, Python, Jenkins
3. Working knowledge of SQL, preferably with MS SQL Server
4. Experience testing enterprise-grade, highly reliable software
Nice to have skills:
1. Programming: Python, C#, Java
2. Unit testing
3. Testing mobile or web-based apps
4. EMR domain
Reference ID: 14662
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $70,703.00-$86,415.00 per year