HELP US CHANGE FASHION
At Frank And Oak, we’re dedicated to designing clothes people feel good in and feel good about. The decisions made in the fashion industry have a huge impact on people and the planet. Faced with the effects of climate change, we fully recognize the urgency to do our part. This is why we are committed to minimizing our impact by prioritizing recycled fabrics and responsible practices throughout our supply chain to make quality clothing that lasts.
We’re looking for forward-thinkers to help us challenge standard practices in the retail and fashion industries in a collaborative and inclusive work environment. Sounds like something you’re interested in? Drop us a line!
As a Style Advisor, you will be responsible for providing a personalized online shopping experience toour Style Plan members to curate their monthly boxes, making product suggestions, and helping them confirm their online purchases.If you have a sense of fashion and like to chat with customers, get in touch with us!
Note that this position is based at our HQ in Montreal.
- Provide a personalized online shopping experience to customers by providing individualized advice on products and fashion trends
- Maximize client base through strategic selling techniques and recommend merchandise to customers
- Help drive digital sales and contribute to achieve company’s sales objectives
- Efficiently communicate with clients in real-time online to determine what they’re looking for, offering advice and knowledge of our products, managing their membership, and assisting with exchanges or returns
- Do everything possible to ensure the best experience to our customers, and go the extra mile when possible
- Stimulate feedback and be the customer’s voice internally in partnership with our design, merchandising, and operations teams
- Be a contributing member of our dynamic Member Services team (more like family!) and strive for continuous improvement
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-3 years of experience in sales and/or customer service in an office and/or in retail stores, or other relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to work varied shifts between 8AM and 10PM, including on weekends
- Outstanding communication skills in both French and English (Bilingualism is mandatory)
- A genuine love for helping and interacting with people as well as good selling skills
- Sense of fashion and awareness of Frank And Oak brand, products and services
- Self-motivation, resourcefulness, creativity and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills with the ability to manage priorities
- Shared values around the importance of sustainability and teamwork
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English + French (Required)