Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and homes? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can provide excellent customer service?
If you are up to the challenge and enjoy helping customers every day, then we at Teleperformance have an amazing opportunity for you with our client - a leading consumer goods company
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in customer experience management. We connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
· Answer incoming customer calls/ emails/social media queries with regard to product delivery, billing concerns and general queries.
· Respond to customer questions and objections utilizing established service de-escalation techniques and endeavor to provide resolutions the first time around.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism and build a positive rapport with each and every customer
· Update customer information in the customer service database after each customer interaction.
· Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and stay updated on any changes in company policies
· Make a positive impact on the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
· Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
Job Requirements / Qualifications
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have at least 6 months of call centre experience
· Ability to type at least 35 words per minute
· Flexible schedule – 24/7 availability
· Overnight premiums if your shift falls from 10 pm to 6 am
· High school or GED
· Excellent command of English language needed.
What we offer
· Hourly Pay with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance or through our employee referral program.
· An employee assistance program which provides excellent medical, dental and benefits plans
· Internal career advancement opportunities with JUMP Teleperformance Career Plan
· Several discounts used on various services (Gym, Costco, etc.)
· Paid Training
Teleperformance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you be invited to participate in the selection process we are committed to accommodating you to best meet your needs
Are you ready for the challenge and fit the profile we are looking for? Apply now.
DATA PRIVACY INFORMATION AND INQUIRIES
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent