RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF THE MUHC
The Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre (RI-MUHC) is a world-renowned biomedical and hospital research centre. Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Institute is the research arm of the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) affiliated with the Faculty of Medicine at McGill University. The RI-MUHC is supported in part by the Fonds de recherche du Québec - Santé (FRQS).
Under the supervision of Dr. Natalie Dayan, the coordinator is responsible for supporting and coordinating the research activities of the project “she Matters” (iMproving cArdiovasulcar healTh in new MoThERS) as well as conducting tasks as assigned by investigators. The ideal candidate will help develop, monitor and coordinate this study and assist with other related projects and research activities.
- Oversee and coordinate multi-site study initiation, recruitment and ongoing study follow-up,
- Manage team, organize conference calls, meetings, keep track of tasks and deadlines,
- Manage logistics for local meetings and webinars,
- Prepare applications for data access, follow up with organizations to ensure timely data access, ensure consistency between ethics and applications,
- Accounting: drafting budgets, overseeing research and clinical research account, processing payments, following up on outstanding payments,
- Ethics: Submit new studies for ethics approval, coordinates ethics renewal, and perform study terminations for single- and multicenter studies,
- Identifies funding opportunities, and coordinates and participates in grand writing,
- Acts as resource person, resolves problems and instructs others,
- Maintains strong working relationships with team members and collaborators,
- Maintain and audit experimental and analytical data. Prepares reports. Analyzes, interprets, and present results with team members. Maintains records and files,
- Ensures appropriate inventory. Recommends and purchases equipment and material,
- Monitor accounts and keeps budget updated.
Website of the organization
Education / Experience
- DEC in sciences,
- Experience as a clinical research coordinator,
- Proven experience in supervision,
- English and French, spoken and written,
- Self-directed, organized, proactive, team player,
- Strong project management skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to take initiative, set priorities, time-manage and resolve problems,
- Ability to work in a team and comfortable working autonomously.
Pay Scale :
based on the qualifications and experience
Work Shift :
from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mondays to Fridays
Work Site :
5252 de Maisonneuve
To learn more about our benefits, please visit https://rimuhc.ca/reasons-to-work-at-the-ri-muhc
THIS IS NOT A HOSPITAL POSITION.
The masculine gender has been used for brevity and includes the feminine gender.
Equal Opportunity Employment Program
Le CUSM applique un programme d’accès à l’égalité en emploi et invite les femmes, les Autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées à présenter leur candidature. Des mesures d’adaptation peuvent être offertes aux personnes handicapées qui en font la demande en fonction de leurs besoins.