Description de l'emploi
Founded over 40 years ago, Solotech is a world leader in audiovisual and entertainment technology with 13 strategic locations in Canada, the United States and Europe. Thanks to an inventory from over 300 renowned manufacturers, Solotech is the one-stop-shop for audio, video, lighting, rigging, soft goods, control and collaboration solutions & services. Solotech employs 1,300 professionals in its offices located in Montreal, Quebec City, Saguenay, Ottawa, Toronto, Las Vegas, Nashville, DeKalb, Los Angeles, Heywood, London and Redditch.
Solotech offers challenging career opportunities in a dynamic, proactive and safe workplace that encourages collaboration and continuous improvement. We will help achieve your goals by taking your career to another level!
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Project Manager is responsible for planning and coordinating the material, financial, labor and transportation requirements required for the smooth running of the projects. The incumbent is accountable for the quality of the project delivered by the team.
- In collaboration with the operations team, participate in project initiation, planning and execution of projects;
- Prepare and implement schedule for the different phases of each project: develop a work plan, budget, allocation of resources, schedule and estimated time of delivery;
- In collaboration with the management team, participate to continuous improvement initiatives;
- Develop and report on project progress (scope, budget, resource allocation, schedule, deliverable, risks, etc.);
- Establish and maintain communication with clients, general contractors and architects;
- Monitor project budget;
- Ensure health and safety on sites through training and prevention.
- College or university diploma;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in project management;
- PMP certification (an asset);
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- MS Project knowledge (an asset);
- Knowledge of the audiovisual industry (an asset);
- Excellent communication skills in English - French (an asset);
- Team player with a collaborative spirit;
- Valid Driver's License.
**We thank all applicants for their interest in Solotech, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
**In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Solotech is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. At any stage of the hiring process, the Human Resources Department will work with applicants requesting accommodation.