Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
As a Treatment Consultant, you will be an integral part of a collaborative national team focused on delivering seamless services to our clients and customers. The Treatment Consultant is responsible for strategically raising awareness of Homewood’s inpatient and outpatient treatment facilities and programs across the country. The Treatment Consultant will manage a territory and/or channel, and will be responsible for increasing the number of referral sources as well as deepening and optimizing referral relationships. If you are looking for a company that is constantly moving forward in pursuit of successful outcomes, get ready to love it here!
What you'll be doing
- Manage an existing list of referral sources and create new referral sources, identified by territory and/or channel
- Collaborate with treatment facility clinical and program directors, Regional Sales Teams, Disability Management and Disability Prevention Services teams to review and maximize business opportunities
- Provide consultation to referrers on Homewood’s line of continuum of services and identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Create detailed account plans for all key and evolving referrers
- Produce reports identifying trends, changes, and referral/admission volumes and make recommendations
- Act as an account manager, providing regular information, new businesses developments, and act as a primary escalation point for referral sources
- Identify and position for new business opportunities: Proactively grow referral sources through cold calling, personal visits, networking/industry events, online searches, referrals from existing sources, and through generating sourcing/referral ideas
- Develop strong relationship with new referral partners to establish the Homewood presence in the industry, channel or territory
- Report and make recommendations to AVP/EVP Sales & Marketing concerning sales strategy, conversion rates, market trends, territory trends etc. with new and developing referral sources
- Represent Homewood at relevant health events, trade shows and conferences related to territory and/or channel and liaise with current and potential referrers/business
What we're looking for
- Education and background in Health Care, Marketing, Sales, Psychology, or Social Work, or other related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred, Diploma will be considered as well.
- Knowledge of the public & private health care system in Canada and within the provinces
- Understanding of treatment modalities, levels of care, and industry best practices for treating mental health, trauma, substance use and co-occurring disorders
- Background in increasing facility/service occupancy and understanding of group benefits and disability management would be an asset
- Proven consultative selling skills
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, cold call, and build a territory plan
- Ability to develop a value proposition, make a solid presentation, and close a sale with your exceptional communication and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute actively to team objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Flexible working hours: responsibilities may fall outside of regular business hours, including weekends. Occasional overnight travel will be required
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, professional development opportunities and promote a psychologically healthy workplace.
Employment Equity & Closing Statement
In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.
Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.