WITH MORE THAN 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE HIGH-RISE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, DELL-CORE EDGE PROTECTION TAKES IMMENSE PRIDE IN PROVIDING THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF SERVICE TO OUR VALUED CLIENTS.
A full-service edge protection safety company, we manufacture, install and maintain our own trusted line of products.
In this role, efforts will be made to identify potential Dell-Core customers and establishing and maintaining relationships with builders, general contractors, formwork contractors and market influencers. The Technical Sales Representative will be assigned to Ontario and Eastern Canada.
As part of our exceptional Sales team, your main responsibilities will include:
· Identifying potential Dell-Core Edge Protection customers and establishing and maintaining relationships
· Providing solutions and calculating prices for customers
· Provide product training and installation techniques
· Conducting business in line with the local sales strategy to be the supplier of 1st choice
· Negotiating contracts for a win-win result
· Liaising with other departments to ensure that we are always delivering a positive customer experience
· Ensuring that projects are executed properly by coordinating and initiating internal communications to ensure we are trusted for our integrity, professionalism and expertise
· Communicating with the Sales Manager regarding projects and activities to ensure optimal effectiveness and success
· Engaging in ongoing market research to stay up to date with trends, changes and growth activity within territory
· Actively pursuing revenue-generating endeavors
· Travel within Ontario and Eastern Canada (Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa, Gatineau, Montreal, Quebec City)
· Other duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate will have:
· A post-secondary education (preferably a degree in Engineering or Construction related)
· Fluent in English and French (Quebec market)
· 1-4 years of experience in sales and business development
· Construction and/or formwork industry experience is an asset
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills
· Demonstrated ability to resolve customers’ issues and offer solutions
· Excellent active listening, communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills
· Proven ability to develop and build relationships
· Self-disciplined and comfortable with a remote working environment
· Ability to work alone but also contribute to the team
· Experience with MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
What is in it for you?
· A rewarding experience
· Great team members
· Be part of a successful family-owned company
· Opportunity for personal development
· Participate in social events and fun activities
· Competitive compensation package including bonus
Don’t miss this opportunity, Apply Now!
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Dell-Core Edge Protection Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent