KMA Therapy is adding another member to our team this spring!
We are seeking an experienced Psychotherapist, Social Worker, Psychologist or Psychological Associate with five years of experience in the field of adult clinical or counseling psychology. Experience in couples counseling is highly preferred.
This is a full-time position of 4-6 days per week. The role will involve treating clients on a weekly basis for a variety of clinical and non-clinical issues.
The Successful Candidate will be:
- Registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario, the College of Social Workers of Ontario, or The College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- Experienced working with couples
- A team player, able and willing to assist others from other disciplines and integrate into the friendly team environment
- Confident in Supervision and open to opportunities to receive supervision
- Warm, compassionate, and outgoing
- Willing to work evenings and/or weekends
The Successful Candidate will get to:
- Join an upstanding team providing the highest quality of mental health care
- Work with couples and individuals with a variety of issues, both clinical (ie: anxiety, stress, depression, OCD) and non-clinical (ie: life issues, career, relationship, and confidence).
- Build a busy caseload of clients 4-6 days per week
- Explore their leadership potential by receiving opportunities to grow and supervise with tenure
- Enjoy a flexible schedule based on your availability and any other jobs/placements you hold
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $60.00-$80.00 per hour