Kepler Academy is looking for 2 Full Time Childcare Educators and 1 Part Time Childcare Educator at our Spruce Grove location.
Why should you be a part of Kepler Academy?
- We are Edmonton and area's largest childcare provider
- Our size and multiple locations allow our employees to realize unmatched career potential including management and support roles
- You will be part of a fast growing, premier childcare facility
- Employees have access to our commitment to professional development
- You will become part of the change towards modern childcare including Exploratory Education™, STEM, discovery, and child-led approach learning
- Kepler Academy Educators will be part of an organization that has a vast team dedicated to supporting our employees and child’s needs including a Registered Dietician, Fitness Coordinator, Education and Quality Assurance Director, Operations Director, Client Experience, Marketing, and Human Resources
In addition, at Kepler Academy you have an opportunity to be a part of an organization that puts people first, supports growth, offers health & wellness initiatives, strives for a positive workplace culture, and a competitive full compensation package.
Our strong commitment to a supportive workplace will ensure success for you when working at our Kepler Academy Centres as well as ensuring recognition of our team members and a fun workplace! If you want to start your career at Kepler Academy, we are excited to hear from you!
What else is in it for you?
- Paid sick and wellness days
- Paid vacation days and additional stat holidays
- Group Benefit plan including health, dental, and life insurance
- Employee perks and discounts with local partnerships
- Paid education and internal growth opportunities
- Employee discounted childcare at Kepler Academy up to 40%
What will you do?
Early Childhood Educators at Kepler Academy will primarily lead children in activities to stimulate and develop their intellectual, physical, and emotional growth and ensure their security and well-being. You will also have the opportunity to organize and implement programs for children ranging from infant care up to out-of-school-care.
What do we need from you?
As an Early Childhood Educator, we are looking for individuals with a passion for shaping young minds. You will play an integral role in families lives by providing an enriched experience for children.
You will posses the following:
- Passion for children that shines through in all you do
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Safety first attitude
- Ability to communicate creatively with strong oral and written skills
- Understanding that behaviors are a type of communication, and ability to translate these to support the children's needs
- Positive reinforcement and feedback to encourage a child's growth and confidence
- Organizational and time management skills
- Solid knowledge & understanding of the Provincial Child Care Regulations
- Play as a team player
- Critical thinking skills and ability to respond to urgent needs
Required Qualifications to Work at Kepler Academy
- Previous experience in childcare
- Child Development certificate issued in the Province of Alberta, Level 1, 2 or 3 required
- Standard First Aid certificate
- Current criminal record check, including vulnerable sector search
Do you not meet the minimum requirements? We still want to hear from you! We are always excited to hear from individuals excited to be part of the childcare industry.
Kepler Academy welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life, which is reflected in our largely diverse community of Kepler Academy employees. Kepler Academy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants.
Join our extraordinary team today and be part of a Top Choice Childcare organization!