Kodiak Landscaping Inc. is looking for an experienced landscape professional for the role of Landscape Lead Hand.
Kodiak Landscaping Inc. is a well established, award winning design/build landscape construction company, locally owned and operated since 1997. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality projects from the design stage to full construction, final grade and finishing gardens & planting.
We specialize in landscape design including Natural Stone, Armour Rock, Outdoor Kitchen Areas, Tree Installation, Irrigation, Cultured Stone, Interlock Paving Stone, Retaining Walls, Landscape Lighting, Waterfall & Ponds and General Landscape.
Qualifications for the role of Lead Hand or Foreman:
- Ability to organize and guide the team throughout the project to maximize efficiency
- Communicate with the team, sub-contractors and clients in a positive, professional manner to ensure an excellent client/team experience
- Ability to read, understand and follow blueprints, drawings, building codes, health & safety policies
- Confidently and accurately set heights, elevations, slopes, grades
- Manage use of material and co-ordinate daily to ensure everything is on site for project efficiency
- Experience with armour stone, pavers and wood installation
- Organized and focused on driving high standards of detail and quality of work
- Minimum 3 years of supervisor skills in the landscape construction field
- Have own transportation with valid, clean G and/or D license
- Able to drive a 5 ton dump truck and truck & trailer
- Experience with hardscape and softscape
- Experience cutting and laying stone, raking, shoveling and ability to lift 50+ lbs in all types of weather
- Must take direction well and have a positive team attitude
- Experience running skidsteer, excavator and other small equipment
- Coach, mentor and delegate work responsibilities to crew members in the construction of interlock walkways, patios, driveways, retaining walls, planters, pool coping, etc.
- Maintain and enforce standards of cleanliness and organization in assigned trucks, trailers, equipment, job sites and yard
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
If you feel you are experienced in these areas, we would like to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time, seasonal
Job Type: Full-time