Are you an energetic and passionate digital marketing professional who thrives on providing excellent service to both clients and fellow staff?
Do you value continuous learning, opportunities for personal growth, and fun, inclusive company culture?
If so, we want AlphaKOR to be the place you want to work. We want you to love your job. Because when you love your job, you’ll do great things. Come and do great things with us!
AlphaKOR was founded in 1995 and specializes in simplifying information technology to help our customers succeed. We combine these technologies into a managed service to provide our customers with the equivalent of a Fortune 500 IT Department to help drive, accelerate, protect, and future proof their businesses. Our guiding philosophies dictate a balance between creating the ultimate experiences for our customers, our teammates and ourselves. As a multi-award-winning company, we have a proven track record of success by merging the worlds of people, processes, and technology.
- Competitive wages and benefits
- RRSP matching
- Mileage reimbursement or use of company vehicle for off-site service work
- Convenient location near Lauzon and EC Row, on the Lauzon 10 bus route
- Open, collaborative office environment, next to the outdoor trail along Little River, perfect for breaking up your day with some exercise and fresh air
- Discounts on personal computer purchases
- Onsite ping pong & bike desk
- Weekly indoor soccer and outdoor skating for employees and families
- Numerous networking, community, and social events
- Opportunities for continuous learning, company subsidized training, mentoring, and internal growth
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for building websites and providing AlphaKOR’s SEO, SMM and SEM services, which include creating and curating content, creating and/or editing graphics and videos at our office in Windsor Ontario. The position is also responsible for maintaining and optimizing websites created using major CMS platforms such as WordPress, Joomla, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building, managing, and optimizing WordPress sites
- Creating and curating content for digital marketing campaigns, including videos and images
- Providing support to account managers at client meetings to discuss AlphaKOR’s Digital Marketing packages
- Being a specialist in SEO, SMM, web design, planning marketing efforts and providing recommendations
- Managing SEO/SMM recurring services, and acting as a liaison between customers and the technical team where needed
- At least two years of experience performing an SEO, SMM and/or web design role
- Experience with other high-performance digital marketing channels and tactics
- Expert level Google Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager proficiency (cross-platform integrations, custom tags, events, and variables, UTM tagging, etc.)
- Demonstrated history of attributable results from SEO, PPC and SMM campaigns on Google and Facebook
- Experience with data collection, analysis, and reporting of results and meaningful patterns and insights
- Experience working in popular CMS (e.g. WordPress, etc.)
- Be able to work with Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Premiere to create graphics and videos as required
- Experience with a variety of SEO tools/platforms
- Tried and true competitive research and keyword research methodologies
- Understanding of SEO best practices in content, UX, website architecture, white hat vs black hat, algorithm updates, etc.
- Advanced level Excel expertise
- Excellent reasoning and communication skills necessary to speak with clients
- Excellent solo working skills – keeping yourself accountable for both your growth and the quality of your work
- Excellent interpersonal skills – collaborating and supporting the team is a critical success factor
- Excellent attention to detail, writing, and grammar skills
- Versatility – you can think on your feet, learn fast, and grow your skill sets where needed
If you are interested in capitalizing on this exciting opportunity with one of Southwestern Ontario's leading technology companies, please submit your resume for consideration.
AlphaKOR Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.