Company operating name: MTU Maintenance Canada Ltd.
Business address: 6020 Russ Baker Way, Richmond, BC V7B 1B4
Terms of Employment: full-time, permanent
Language of work: English
Salary: $100,000 to $120,000
Benefits: Medical, Dental, A&D, Life Insurance, RRSP Pension Plan
Locations of Work: Richmond and Delta, BC
Contact us at: hr(at)mtucanada.com
The Customer Program Manager is responsible for ensuring customers’ and MTU’s interests are protected in accordance with contractual obligations and to ensure that services on customer engines are completed within budgetary requirements, and within agreed business practices. Typical duties include; representing the customer effectively within MTU, managing and maintaining an overview regarding the processing of work orders, ensure that customer requirements are met, customer communication is effective, and maintain optimum results for MTU Canada and its customers.
- Obtain engine shop visit data from the customer and coordinate work scope with engineering
- Ensure customer requirements are reflected in internal engine work scoping processes and ensure hat the agreed upon work-scope reflects customer expectations
- Ensure that the engine specific information is transferred from customer to internal interfaces via MTU Systems; SAP, ECMS, MBCS, WRB and engine owner processes
- Ensure that effective customer set-up is achieved and that the customer requirements are effectively communicated and implemented during the shop visit.
- Organize customer on-site maintenance activities
- Interface in production control and logistics for Shop Visit planning and scheduling.
- Perform cost monitoring throughout the engine repair process and ensure that internal and external customers are kept informed of price implications.
- Responsible for entire invoicing process, cost estimations (work request), monitoring costs to ensure they remain within budget in conjunction with the customer and engineering, and reviewing invoices.
- Managing and maintaining an overview regarding the processing of work orders, ensure that customer requirements are met, customer communication is effective and maintain optimum results for MTU Canada and its customers.
- Obtaining and internally communicating customer removal forecasts and updating forecast systems
- Providing input to management reporting and feedback to Customer Program Manager’s and/or Senior Management on Shop Visit Status
- Be the prime point of contact for the customer, providing regular updates
- Bachelor/University degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 5-10 years of experience in aircraft engine engineering
- Experience with V2500 engine
- 2-3 years of leadership/management/project management experience
- In-depth understanding of aircraft engine maintenance procedures and processes including work scoping, shop visit planning and scheduling as well as interfaces with other departments
- Customer support/service experience an asset
- Understanding of contract law/reading contracts, is an asset
- Ability to adapt to current and new situations and to work under pressure, manage priorities
- Advanced ability to deal with conflict in a constructive manner
- Possess advanced/strong communication/interpersonal skills, written/verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- aircraft engine engineering: 7 years (Required)
- Leadership: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)