BEING ON TIME FOR YOU SHIFT, KEEPING A CLEAN STATION, DOING THINGS THE WAY THE RESTAURANT REQUIRES. GETTING ALONG WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF STAFF.
SHOWING UP IN A CLEAN UNIFORM, AND IN A POSITIVE MANNER.
Job Type: Full-time
- cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Beamsville, ON (Preferred)
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes