International Students Recruiter/Marketer for ESL School-Brazilian Market
RCIIS is a designated learning institute located at midtown Toronto providing ESL education to International Students.
This is a Sales& Marketing position in ESL environment. RCIIS is established in Brazilian ESL Market. The main responsibility of this position will be helping school to further marketing penetration in Brazilian ESL students market.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting students through developing agents network or school to school partnerships from overseas markets in Brazil.
- Recruiting students through developing agents network in Canada.
- Designing and implementing marketing and sales plans to recruit students.
- Meeting and counselling prospective students on admissions prior to, during and after their applications to the school.
- Responding to the phone, email, and walk-in enquiries regarding admissions.
- Undertaking additional admissions/recruitment tasks as required such as school events and other administrative work related with admissions.
- Canadian public college graduate is a must.
- This is marketing and sale position, 2-3 years previous working experience in small business in Brazil is an asset.
- A valid work permit for no less than 1.5 years.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and Portuguese.
- Experience with studying English ESL schools in Canada.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
The reimbursement for this position is the basic salary plus bonus, basic salary ranging is from $30,000-35,000 annually depends on the relevant experiences,
For all the applicants, please attach a cover letter with your resume.
The deadline for this application is December 31, 2019.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)