Tolerance implementation specialist
We have a need for a specialist in tolerance management to help our rail client in the rail industry improve their production process. The specialist takes the engineering concept and analyze the tolerance feasibility, manage the physical integrity of the project and make sure the proper tolerance is used to avoid any need for drilling during production.
1. Methods, Processes, tools and standards used to execute work
· Gap and flush document.
· Clients standard design practice
· The Tolerance implementation specialist is Fluent in CATIA v5.
· The Tolerance implementation specialist have the competencies required to understand tolerance stack and the impact in production
· The Tolerance implementation specialist have the experience to work independently once accustomed to the BT system.
· The Tolerance implementation specialist is mechanically inclined and understand advanced engineering drawing and 3D modeling.
3. Experience and knowledge.
· Minimum of 4 year of experience.
· Knowledge of Catia V5
· Bilingual French and English
· Standard industry practices.
· Rails experience an plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,701.00 to $74,190.00 /year