Are you responsible? Are you great at teamwork? Are you enthusiastic? Do you love working with children? Centre du Sablon Summer Camp has the job for you. We are looking to hire staff to join our camp family for a summer day camp at a community centre in Laval. Potential candidates must be fluent in French and English, have experience working with children, be at least 18 years of age as of June 1st, be available to work the entire summer.
- Maintain a professional and positive outlook throughout the summer
- Providing a safe and fun space for the campers
- Creating original activities that are age appropriate and in line with the theme of the week.
- Making sure all supplies have been ordered
- Organize and keep a detailed inventory of the supplies throughout the weeks.
- Keeping the campers engaged and happy.
- Adapting crafts to the needs of the campers.
- Helping if a child requires specialized attention during Arts.
- Creating both closed and open ended crafts and projects.
- Both specialists (science and arts) need to coordinate and remain in contact to ensure that no supplies are being wasted. Purchasing of supplies will also be done together to ensure that they remain in budget.
Job Type: Full-time