Psychologist (Part Time) - Tantallon/Bridgewater, Nova Scotia
If you have clinical experience with a variety of conditions and you enjoy working both autonomously and as part of an interdisciplinary healthcare team, then you are the type of professional who will excel as a part of CBI Health Group.
As a Psychologist within our CBI Rehabilitation team, you will be responsible for the provision of clinical services at our clinics for patients referred for psychology services. This will include consultation, evaluation, assessment, diagnoses, interventions, monitoring of progress/outcomes and discharge with individuals, families and/or groups. The caseload consists of patients who are either self-referred, or referred by a physician, a third-party payer or a public agency. You will also be working closely with WCB program clients, Disability and MVA insurers.
CBI Health Group Offers:
- A Competitive wage
- A Flexible schedule
- A Family oriented business (Psychologists can flex their time according to family / life-balance needs)
- The Ability to self manage schedules
- Educational support for individual interest areas
- Specialized training opportunities
- Reimbursement for paperwork
To take on the role of Psychologist, you must:
About CBI Health Group:
- Hold a master’s, doctoral or equivalent graduate degree in Psychology from an institution approved by the Nova Scotia Board of Examiners in Psychology
- Have extensive education, training and supervision in psychology practice (Nova Scotia Psychologists Act, 2000)
- Be currently registered with the Nova Scotia Board of Examiners in Psychology
- Maintain individual professional liability/malpractice insurance
- Have relevant clinical practice experience, including clinical experience in the assessment and provision of appropriate psychological intervention with a variety of conditions
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of an interdisciplinary healthcare team
- Be efficient and responsive in the provision of required clinical documentation
- Demonstrate a work ethic, reliability, maturity and flexibility
- Membership in the Association of Psychologists of Nova Scotia (APNS) is encouraged
For over 40 years, CBI has been working every day to improve the health and enrich the lives of Canadians.
As Canada’s largest provider of community healthcare services, CBI is made up of over 12,000 personal caregivers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians, behavioural therapists, administrators, and professionals.
CBI is set apart by the unique ability to work as an integrated network to foster ongoing learning, enhance best practices, improve access to care for all Canadians and achieve the best outcomes possible for our clients. With a talented, interdisciplinary team of caregivers and professionals, CBI provides the right services, in the right place, at the right time.
Pease visit www.cbi.ca. Check out CBI on Facebook at facebook.com/cbihealthgroup and on Twitter at twitter.com/cbihealthgroup.
Click to view LinkedIn post