- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with Business Applications, Networking, Mobile or enterprise software
- Technical consulting and architecture with large-scale engagements
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for Solutions Architects to work with Canadian-based software companies to build solutions with software companies on AWS. This is a hands-on, highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, AWS-optimized architectures, and develop a long-term strategy with AWS business development and service teams.
You must be familiar with the ecosystem of software vendors in the Business Applications and Networking space, and will leverage this knowledge to help us decide where AWS should invest from a partnership and product perspective.
Candidates must have great communication skills and be very technical, with the ability to impress AWS customers at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience building solutions that run in virtualized environments. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior engineers at both top software vendors and AWS service teams, influencing their roadmaps and driving innovation.
This position is based in Toronto, Canada
- Earn Trust of our Technology Partners and help them innovate, paving the way for the next decade of business solutions
- Collaborate with product, field, and Partner teams on customer-facing initiatives
- Build your personal brand and find your industry voice through blog posts, whitepapers, technical webinars, and workshops
- Bring your Think Big ideas to life, potentially creating new product and services
Travel required up to 30%.
- Understanding of Software Development methodolgies
- Experience using and adapting to new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.