Our Entrepreneurial Culture
Cannary is all about inspiring confidence that people admire and working here is to be a part of a growing and exciting made to measure experience. Since its inception, Cannary has been a leader in the cannabis industry by offering premium vape hardware, ancillary products, compliant packaging, custom cannabis branding and marketing and we are looking for someone amazing to join our team.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, have digital marketing experience, and the ability to work independently and efficiently, then Cannary has an opportunity for you!
This position is responsible for managing Cannary’s social media channels working with our Graphic Designer, the Sales, and Marketing team. The successful candidate will design and implement the company’s digital media plans and strategies to achieve digital marketing goals and objectives. The Digital Media Specialist must thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision, quickly comprehend and act on changing priorities when necessary. They must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, creativity and a can-do attitude.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in digital media marketing (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Media, or relevant field (preferred).
· Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Experience with Social media handles such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn along with in-depth knowledge of algorithms that apply to each respectively.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of effective and innovative digital assets including, e-campaigns, rich media online ads, and social media posts.
- Experience with project management and managing successful social media campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data to enhance client and company interactions.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of social media.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with superior copywriting and content creation skills.
- A collaborator who thrives on teamwork and maintains the make it happen spirit.
- Create and manage social media content calendars to prepare for future social media posts, and campaigns.
- Manage and optimize company pages within each social platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content and maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Collaborate and liaise with the marketing team (graphic designer and content specialist) to build and optimize digital marketing funnel to boost brand awareness.
- Report to and work with senior management on projects for final approval and amendments.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against company goals to help shape future marketing strategies (ROI, KPIs, campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through our social media handles to increase revenue.
- A focused team, fast-paced, and fun atmosphere.
- Employee benefit plan (following a 90-day probationary period)
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)