As the person in charge of our marketing budget, you will lead our digital marketing efforts. You will constantly learn from working directly with the founders, with plenty of room to unfold your own potential and strength. You will create real value for real people and you will be part of a very talented and driven team. Joining us is the fastest way to learn how to launch a successful and international startup.
Key traits: Responsible, can work autonomously, problem solver, self-starter, organized.
- Create and execute online marketing campaign strategies
- Maintaining and creating Pay Per Click advertising & remarketing programs including text, banner & video across search, social and ad network platforms, including Facebook and Google
- Manage Shopify site optimization
- Content generation to proactively support marketing campaigns for our key digital channels - website, social, blog, etc.
- Provide regular analysis & report on Key Performance Indicators of all programs ensuring accurate tracking and maximization of ROI
- Conceive, draft, proofread and edit written material in a timely manner while ensuring content is creative and engaging
- Recommend and perform changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Optimize social media campaigns to drive brand awareness, and maintain engagement
- Establish consistency of messages across multiple platforms, ensure proper messaging is executed online and is relevant to organizational goals
- College/University degree, preferably in Journalism, Creative Writing, English, Communications or Marketing
- Data and analytics driven
- 1 to 2 years of professional Marketing experience
- Experiences in E-com store is an asset
- Graphic design skills are necessary
- Photography and photo/video editing skills are assets
- Experience in professional writing for public releases, blogs and crafted social messaging
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and digital marketing best practices
- Willingness to constantly learn and develop
- Able to prioritize daily activities following short and long term deliverable
- Self-motivated team-player who wants to grow with the company
- Professional use of standard Google applications such as Gmail and Google Docs, and design applications such as Photoshop, InDesign.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and industry experts
About 20/20 Armor
2020 Armor is a sports technology company that develops martial art scoring equipment and software, transforming martial arts into a mainstream professional sport like soccer. The company's flagship product tracks impacts through a vest that shows the score on the vest itself using scoring from popular video games like street fighter. Customers include the largest martial clubs in the world. Founders are former professional martial art players and investors include other professional martial artist and families of major sports brands such as Adidas
This is a full time job. 2020 Armor offices are in downtown Toronto, Canada (Yonge and Dundas)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 /year
- marketing analytics: 2 years (Required)
- graphic design: 2 years (Required)
- digital marketing: 2 years (Required)