Rossdown Natural Foods is a rapidly expanding business which hosts a family friendly environment and reliable hours with many new job opportunities. At Rossdown, we currently are seeking out a Janitorial Worker for the Poultry Production Plant for morning and afternoon shifts.
You will have typical Janitorial job duties to include:
- Ensure the cut and pack areas is free of debris and chicken parts
- Ensure safe operations by adherence to environmental, health and safety program and procedures.
- Ensures that Good Sanitation Procedures, Good Manufacturing Procedures and Good Housekeeping procedures are maintained
- Complete daily Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Follow assigned schedules and procedures
- Proper use of cleaning chemicals and tools and procedures.
- Prioritize assignments to ensure the timely completion of work.
- Maintain regular liaison with other plant department personnel.
- Ability to communicate Food Safety, Production and Quality Issues.
- Communicate suggestions and needs to supervisor and lead
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and lead.
- You must have at least 1+ years of Janitorial Experience
- You must take direction well and you must get along well with others
- You must have outstanding punctuality and attendance
- You must have a great attitude and want to work
- Pension plan after 1 year of service
- Multiple Employee Assistance Programs
- Opportunities to Volunteer
- Summer Barbecues - Christmas Events
- Great deals on Fresh Chicken!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.50 /hour
- janitor: 1 year (Preferred)