We are looking for a skillful, communicative, and dependable Installer to join our fast growing doors and windows installation team on various scenic, extraordinary and high-end custom home job sites all over BC.
If interested, please email your resume.
You will primarily be:
- Installing, servicing, and finishing luxury window & door systems
- Communicating day to day site activities, duties & notes
- Maintaining project sites cleanliness & organization
- Load & unload windows & doors and general warehouse work as required
- Competitive salary based on experience – Please specify wage expectations in application.
- Paid training period
- Vacation & paid holidays
- Extended health & dental benefits after 3 months’ training period
- Company vehicle for work use after 3 months’ training period
- RRSP matching after 1 year of employment
- Potential continuing education for job-related training
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $49,000.00-$68,500.00 per year
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Masks and sanitizers provided, showroom office by appointment. Following all provincial health guidelines.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- British Columbia: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- This position is only available to those currently living in Canada. Do you live locally in the Greater Vancouver region?
- Construction: 1 year (preferred)
- BC Driver's Licence (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-05-16