We are a growing multidisciplinary medical clinic in Ottawa's East End specializing in chronic pain, regenerative medicine, sexual health, and medical cosmetic enhancement. Our clinic combines innovative therapies with traditional approaches through the help of our physicians, chiropractors, and physiotherapists.
We are looking for a motivated Office Manager to manage the clinic's day-to-day operations, working alongside physicians and managing administrative staff to provide a patient-oriented atmosphere. A medical or clinical background, knowledge of accounting or bookkeeping practices, as well as management experience are essential for this position.
- Maintain documentation for policies and procedures.
- Ensure all non-medical policies and procedures are applied.
- Ensure deadlines for policies and procedures are met.
- Ensure standards in patient care and satisfaction are maintained.
- Supervise administrative, reception, and patient care teams.
- Manage inventory and order new supplies as needed.
- Complete private and OHIP billing and reconciliation.
- Onboard and train new administrative and support staff.
- Manage employee schedules, vacation times, and payroll.
- Maintain positive atmosphere, even under stressful situations.
- Manage patient satisfaction and concerns if necessary.
- Negotiate agreements with and purchases from suppliers.
- Cover necessary duties such as reception when necessary.
- Oversee building maintenance, cleaning, and operations.
- Address any human resource issues when required.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare necessary financial reports for management.
- Manage payroll, reconciliations, and other accounting tasks.
- Assist the CEO with various business and/or personal tasks.
- Diploma or degree in accounting.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in bookkeeping.
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years of relevant experience.
- English and French bilingualism is an asset.
- Experience in staff supervision.
- Experience in a medical or clinical setting.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of accounting software preferred.
- Knowledge of Telus Suite EMR preferred.
- You have leadership and resourcefulness, and can work independently.
- You possess strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- You are focused on providing utmost patient care, privacy, and satisfaction.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to help grow the clinic.
- You are able to maintain discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism.
- You are capable of dealing with stressful situations and different personalities.
- You have good writing skills and communicate well with medical professionals
- You are very good at solving problems, managing time, and multitasking.
- Work with a team of like-minded, supportive professionals.
- Reward, recognition, and professional development opportunities.
- An encouraging clinic owner who is committed to your success.
- A chance to improve people's health and well-being.
- A competitive salary with good vacation benefits.
- Opportunities to grow with and within the clinic.
- Discounts (including friends and family) on treatments.
- Access to an in-house gym, coffee and snacks, and more.
Please submit a short cover letter along with your application.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Our company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31.00 to $67.00 /hour
- Clinic Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)