Our growing office needs to add a new member to our exceptional team!
Seeking a Full Time CDA - 4 days a week
Monday- Thursday (No evenings)
We are a modern GP Dental Office seeking a friendly, reliable CDA with a positive attitude.
New grads welcome.
- - certificate in dental assisting
- - candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- - Knowledge of Tracker dental software is a plus
- - Current CPR/ BLS level hence certification
- - standard clinical chair side assisting duties
- - establishing strong long term relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour with both patients and coworkers.
- - preparing and cleaning up treatment areas and instruments up to standard protocols
- - Experience with sedation (nitrous and oral sedation)
- - Experience with Invisalign is an asset but training will be provided.
Benefits of Working with our Team:
- No Weekends or Evenings
- Great Team Building Activities
- Dental Benefits
- Uniform Allowance
- Extended Health
- Continuing Education Allowance
If you are looking for a long term position with fun-loving co-workers and long time patients, we look forward to meeting you! Please forward your resume and only those who meet the requirements will be contacted. Thank you in advance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent