Canadian Graphic Contractors is a family-owned and operated graphic installation company that installs signs and graphics for a variety of clients across Canada, primarily sign manufacturers. The company has been in business for 12 years and is looking to add a new technician to the team in Regina. Interested candidates should review the following criteria:
The candidate should have experience and/or have a desire to work in some or all the following fields:
- Installation of vinyl graphics to windows, walls and floors
- Installation of Wallpaper and Wallcovering
- Installation of hanging signage aka. wayfinding. (banners, standoff signage, transparencies),
- Working at heights and operating aerial lifts.
- Working with hand tools and small power tools
- Working in a team with or being a team lead
- Must have a reliable vehicle (preferably a pickup truck)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. (A drivers abstract may be requested)
- Must be punctual
- Must be courteous
- Must be able to work evenings and/or weekends if required
- Must be able to travel outside of the city/province for up to 2 weeks if required.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to the ever-changing work environment.
- Must be a problem solver
- Must be able to follow direction clearly
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English, and on a timely basis
- Must have attention to detail and a steady hand.
As the company’s projects happen at all sorts of hours in the day, the position is for an ON CALL casual employee who is flexible.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance, Apprenticeship
Salary: $25.00 to $50.00 /hour