Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our associates demonstrate this commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Our home improvement family operates or services more than 630 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, Contractor First, and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
The Team Member – Lumber Yard meets and exceeds the department’s requirements by offering courteous and efficient service and taking initiatives to make sure that customer needs are met. The person in charge participates in the preparation of orders and ensures RFB at all times.
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience
- Assist customers in loading products in their vehicle
- Support the merchandising of products in the department under their responsibility (e.g., displays, visual presentation, labelling, signage)
- Ensure merchandise replenishment for the department under their responsibility
- Contribute to rotations, maintenance, and quality control for the department under their responsibility
- Load and unload trucks and other vehicles
- Prepare orders using a forklift
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures, but also with health and safety guidelines
### Job Requirements
The qualifications we are looking for
You enjoy physical work and DIY projects, without necessarily being a home improvement pro? You have a valid driver’s licence and strive to provide high-quality customer service? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Knowledge of building materials will be considered an asset.
This form indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job title. It is not designed to contain nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of all employees with this title.