Are you currently seeking a career change or new opportunities? If yes, we would like to help you make the change or find a new opportunity. PCF HR Solutions are currently hiring for immediate positions.
We are an equal opportunity agency. We welcome everyone that's eligible to work in Canada to register with us and let us help you find a job that fits you best. We take pride in our work and we believe that People Come First.
We are currently looking for a customer service oriented individual to work as a Technical Contracts Administrator for our client's rail sector. This person is the face of the company to the customer to manage their order flow. They are the liaison between production and the customer to ensure satisfaction and timely delivery within customer specifications.
- Review and confirm the accuracy of all Incoming and Receiving Reports (IRRs) received from shipping.
- Process customer inquiries, preliminary inquiries, requests for quotes, repair inquiries, invitations to bid and warranty claims in a timely fashion
- Track and support the progress of all rail customer warranty claims fault analysis conducted by QA staff.
- Participate and attend weekly production, business development and, warranty progress meetings
- Maintain and distribute weekly customer progress reports
- Communicate effectively with all levels of staff within the organization in representing customer requirements to ensure customer expectations are met.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in an industrial environment managing fix contracts
- Previous experience using process flow systems
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
- High level of commitment to customer service
- Ability to prioritize workload and flexibility to manage multiple tasks
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Why choose PCF HR Solutions?
- Full-time opportunities
- Great Benefit package
- Friendly and clean working environment
- Jobs close to home
- Finding jobs that will be suitable for you
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to this job posting and our HR Consultant will contact you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Process flow systems: 1 year (Required)
- Project Coordination in industrial field: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)