Family Dental Centers are seeking EXPERIENCED DENTAL ASSOCIATES to complement their team. Full-time and Part-time opportunities available, added flexibility with hours or days due to 6 locations throughout the Greater Vancouver area.
Offering a collaborative and supportive environment with tools and technology to support you in providing comprehensive care and treatment that you enjoy.
Opportunities for all general dentistry as well as opportunities with CEREC, Invisalign, and Implants and any other talents you may have.
Please send resumes for consideration and more information on this exciting opportunity.
Opportunity ideal for:
- Associates looking to grow their current skills
- Associates interested in having exposure to technology to aid in their diagnosis and care
- Associates interested in growing with the organization and their team
- Associates that may no longer want to work for a large corporation and would like more autonomy.
- Associates looking for support in how they can grow their business and patient base.
- Associates that are experienced and just want to focus on doing what they love.
- Associates that no longer want to “manage” their own team, so they have more work/life balance.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program
- NDEB Licensed and in good standing with the Provincial College. Registered, licensed, and in good standing with the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia (CDSBC)
Taking all necessary precautions.
- Family Dental Care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Internal Growth & Development, Mentorship
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 - 40 per week
Salary: $70,133.00-$300,000.00 per year
Taking all COVID precautions
Ability to commute/relocate:
- British Columbia: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- DDS/DMD: 1 year (required)
- Accredited DDS/DMD Program, NDEB Licensed (required)