WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Global School of Corporate Excellence is looking to hire an enthusiastic Business Development Coordinator. The Ideal Candidate shall have;
- College Diploma OR a Degree in marketing/business administration
- 3 to 5 years of experience in sales and business development.
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
- Strong communication skills
You will be responsible for;
- Initiate new corporate contacts to sell corporate training courses.
- Setting a monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Develop strategies to meet sales targets.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the management.
- Deliver exceptional presentations and proposals to clients to win contracts.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with the prospects.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to the senior management.
- Develop and maintain an extensive network through participation in industry committees and associations.
- Represent the college at trade shows for networking purposes and to increase our presence and visibility
- Coordinate with and assist the college Dean and the Vice President
- Collaborate with multiple team members.
The successful candidate must hold a College Diploma OR a Degree in marketing/business administration from a Canadian University / or equivalent will be preferred.
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate must have at least 3 Years of trackable sales/business development experience.
ABOUT GLOBAL SCHOOL OF CORPORATE EXCELLENCE:
Global School of Corporate Excellence is registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career College Act (2005). We are located in the heart of Toronto's Financial District. GSCE is committed to providing world-class training, innovation, and career development. We offer a wide range of high-quality corporate training programs leading to the award of Certificates and Diplomas.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Sales / Business Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)