This could be your chance to join a dynamic retail team during a time of exciting changes at our Canadian Tire store! Canadian Tire Fairview, Burlington is one of Canada's largest and best stores! Our customers love shopping with is. We are grounded in the community. We are known for our team-oriented atmosphere and we pride ourselves in superior customer service. We love to help our customers and our community!
You can help us build our new Night Crew team. As a Night Crew Associate you will be a vital and integral part of our business, helping to provide inventory control as well as focused and dedicated support to our Department teams. Coverage hours 10 pm to 7 am.
- Inventory Management Systems
- Powered equipment / pump truck
- Working safely
- Team player and active listener
- Ability to muli-task
- Attention to detail
- High stamina and good lifting capabilities
- Computer literacy
- Reliable and punctual
Examples of Duties:
- Supporting E commerce
- Fill merchandise on sales floor and in storage according to established practices and policies.
- Keep stock and storage areas clean, faced, and orderly.
- Maintain stock rotation.
- Reconcile calculated inventories.
- Reporting inventory discrepancies.
- Handle dangerous goods and hazardous products according to established procedures.
- Participate in training as required.
- Criminal record check & bondable.
- In compliance with the store's Health and Safety policies and Procedures: Standing/walking for 8 hours. Lifting and/or carrying of merchandise items, as required, on a regular, frequent and unassisted basis. Lifting and turning repeatedly throughout the shift. Lifting above the shoulder, from floor to shoulder and floor to waist. Ability to go up and down a ladder while carrying merchandise. Walking and carrying things at the same time and pushing/pulling , as required.
- Industry Leading Profit Sharing Plan, potential to earn an additional $1.50 to $3.00 an hour worked.
- $250 Canadian Tire Free Purchase allowance after 3 months
- Learning and Development opportunities.
Chance for Growth:
- Supervisor / Department Manager / Store Manager
- Other retail, customer service and management opportunities in a large network of over 500 Canadian Tire stores across the country
- Career opportunities across the larger Canadian Tire family (Canadian Tire Petroleum, PartSource, Mark's, FGL Sports, Canadian Tire Corporation Limited and Canadian Tire Financial Service)
Part-time hours: 24-40 per week
Application deadline: 2020-06-30
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Profit Sharing
- Store Discount
- Vision Care