Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Therapeutics brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
Canopy Growth is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, self-starter who can manage and coordinate shipments, working with approved carriers. The ideal candidate will utilize exceptional attention-to-detail skills to schedule and track deliveries to ensure that the operations team runs as efficiently as possible. If you have sound judgement mixed with the ability to work as part of an ever-growing team, we want to hear from you!
- Communication of dock schedules, including load sizes, PO tracking, staffing, shift coverage, and automated communications.
- Irradiation and transferring of shipments.
- Coordination and labelling of runs.
- Visibility and tracking of shipments and loads in 3rd party warehousing and overseas shipments.
- Shunt truck TARGET- RDC- GMP- Consumables (This would be on average 15 deliveries a day).
- Implement an Automated Dock Program that is Mobile (app friendly).
- Must be able to work variable shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Background
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
This is a full-time position based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.