- Contact Center industry experience
- 5+ years of experience building integrations across WFM, CRM, Unified Communications, and contact center solutions
- Working knowledge of popular communications protocols and APIs such as WebRTC and SIP
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably in the enterprise space
- Experience developing solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code/scripting (e.g, python, java, c#, .NET, Node.js)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English
- Able to work in a diverse team
This position has opportunity to sit virtual in the following locations.
- Toronto – CA
- Ottawa – CA
- Montreal - CA
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloud efforts?
Amazon Web Services is looking for Solutions Architect to help establish AWS as the market leader for the AWS Connect service. This effort is in direct response to feedback from customers and seeks to address the daily pain points of meeting the high bar of delivering outstanding customer service. This service offers a compelling alternative for our customers when faced with multiple components, channels and vendors, managing long term commitments and very complex pricing models, and scaling based upon the specific needs of their businesses.
This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, AWS-optimized architectures, and help customers accelerate their adoption of this new AWS service. Your broad responsibilities include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects. You should be as comfortable discussing complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience. In addition, you will engage with other AWS solutions architects, partner and professional services organizations to drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
- Ensure customer success in building and launching in public sector call centers, workforce management and CRM platforms
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
- Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, partners, service engineering teams and support
- Expect 50% of the time in travel.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- 5+ years hands-on experience building complex solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud
- An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following: (1) Designing highly available applications with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, communications, server hardware and storage, (2)Application, server, and/or network security
- Fluent in French
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.