Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
North American Phone Channel Shared Services provides ongoing support and leadership in the following specialty areas: Sales Strategy, Customer and Employee Experience, Governance and Operations Solutions, , Enterprise Workforce Management and Business Solutions.
It is our high performing teams who create a passion for the customer experience and make North American Phone Channel Shared Services (NAPCSS) a great place to work. NAPCSS supports over a dozen lines of businesses, including all the businesses in Personal Banking, Wealth, Direct Investing, TD Insurance, and MBNA; driving superior solutions to enable a better Phone experience, and championing continuous improvement within the Phone network. We are supporters of a caring performance culture and leaders in great community spirit. NAPCSS offers a unique career opportunity to make an impact and build for the future. We seek individuals with a positive attitude who are driven to produce extraordinary results and would like to work in an environment that is fun, high energy, fast-paced, and collaborative.
The Sr. Manager WFM is responsible for leading an end to end Work Force management and planning model for by providing advice, support and execution of strategies, processes and disciplines to achieve best in class workforce planning and optimization. In partnership with the Centers and Business Unit stakeholders, this role advises on high impact options/recommendations and strategies to close identified gaps in business and Centre performance while building strong capability which can be leveraged across the enterprise.
- Lead the Workforce Demand/ Capacity Planning process building multi variable forecasting models to support evolving business models.
- Macro planning process using Internal / external data to model 18 month demand plans
- Demonstrate talent in driving new concepts & leveraging WFM practice to develop leading edge champion / challenger tests & presenting results to leadership.
- Deliver best in class multi-channel forecasting models
- Lead an end to end WFM deployment responsible for forecasting and aligning the scheduling and Intraday need from central function to support WFM and business solutions for TD’s internal partners
- Partner with business stake holders and operations to deliver effective staffing and scheduling strategies for all lines of business and optimizing resource planning to deliver a superior client experience and maximum efficiencies.
- Provide Strategic direction on eWFM strategies including distributed work and distributed workforce
- Advice Business strategy owners on industry best in class and provide vision for long term state design as it relates to eWFM capabilities. Manage & decision the modeled loss/cost benefit to ensure new & existing strategies are profitable.
- Partnering with internal telephony architects to ensure infrastructure efficiently supports business objectives.
- Proactively provide workforce management and forecasting analysis of procedures and/or structure and make recommendations for improvement, including recruiting requirements, long term planning, scheduling and bidding strategies and staffing strategies to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide the Business owners with a unified view of operational metrics helping Sr. Executive gain a clear understanding of Centre performance and results.
- Develop proposals and recommendations for Senior Leaders and Executives that identify and profile high impact strategies, opportunities and action plans to maximize productivity and efficiencies.
- Through effective leadership and promotion of diversity, reinforce management practices in order to define and enhance individual and team performance
- Manage/develop performance of direct reports including coaching and performance reviews.
AUTHORITIES, IMPACT, RISK
1.Responsible for meeting FTE Plan aligned to budget
2.Meet WFM business case to manage expenses.
3.Capacity optimization including Initiative, campaign management and hiring plan.
- Reports to VP of Phone Channel eWFM.
- Distribution VPs and Centre Leaders across different locations.
- Service Partners including Risk, Finance, HR, IT
Daily working relationships with all levels of TDBG
- Leadership experience in a Contact Center Enviroment.
- Leadership experience within Workforce Management
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of workforce management systems and processes is required
- Excellent knowledge of contact centre performance metrics/reporting
- Senior leader with organizational awareness; strategic thinking, impact and influence, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Hands-on Project Management Experience
- Knowledge of risk analysis and of analytical techniques
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple and changing priorities
- Excellent client relationship management and consulting skills, maintaining highly effective partnering relationships with key stakeholders and achieve cross-enterprise cooperation
- Ability to communicate/correspond with Senior Management and Executives
Proven track record of building technology solutions rollout and organizational change management strategy
Position requires domestic/ international travel (approx. 20%)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Business Mgmt, Strategy & Governance
Job Category - Primary
TD Centre - South - 79 Wellington Street West