Job Type: 4 days a week, 14 Month Contract
Location: Mount Forest, Ontario
The Mount Forest Family Health team is seeking an Office Administrator 30hrs/week, four days a week, for a period of 14 months starting July 13th 2020. The first two months would be 15hrs/week of training, with 30hrs/week, four days a week commencing September 14th 2020.
The Mount Forest Family Health Team, a not-for-profit organization funded by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care is located in the north end of Wellington County. We provide evidence informed care to over 12,000 patients who live and work in Mount Forest and the surrounding rural communities. The Office Administrator is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures for the team, Executive Director and Board of Directors. The Office Administrator maintains and ensures all established administration and operational processes and standards are followed contributing to the effective and efficient operation of the team, patients and the organization.
The successful candidate for this position will have experience working as an Office Administrator including:
· Proactively manage, coordinate and organize activities, meetings and schedules for the Executive Director and Board of Directors
This position is for you if you:
· Hold an undergraduate degree or community college diploma in Business Administration, or equivalent experience of five years or more providing administration and human resource operations
· Software Knowledge; intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office, data entry, accounting software (QuickBooks an asset)
· love to work collaboratively in an interprofessional team and capable of operating independently with minimal direction to make decisions within the scope of accountability while keeping the executive informed
· have strong organizational ability to prioritize a wide range of job activities with accuracy and speed
· effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of individuals in a wide range of situations and the flexibility to work in a complex fast passed environment
The Mount Forest Family Health Team provides a competitive salary, flexible hours, and competitive vacation and sick day package. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please direct questions to Natalie Orr. We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and
resume by June 5th 2020 to the attention of:
Office Administrator, Natalie Orr
Application deadline: 2020-06-05
Expected start date: 2020-07-13
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour