Who We Are:
We are a Technology company headquartered in Calgary with a strong focus on enhancing the user experience on enterprise systems. Founded in 2002, we are an SAP partner at the leading edge of SAP technology and have a tremendous range of opportunities to provide innovative solutions to critical business problems.
At ConvergentIS we have a spark—a code, a way we work, a way we behave—and it's the core of our team's success. It's more than a value statement: it's our culture. Our spark means:
- Performing exceptionally and achieving high standards at every opportunity
- Enabling our customers and our team members
- Being flexible and innovative
- Maintaining a strong alignment with our goals and values
The ideal candidate for this role has exceptional leadership skills, is forward-thinking, a great listener, inspires team members and is genuinely interested in their growth, innovative and can self-direct, takes initiatives and works well with minimal supervision.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Influence stakeholders and drive the usage of SAP standard solutions instead of custom development
- Design and implement interfaces to external systems
- Work with SAP developers implementing custom code solutions when necessary
- Work in cross-functional and cross-application teams to achieve optimal design matching business requirements
- Assist in the development of guidelines, checklist, procedures and training documentation.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
- Act as a liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems
- Document functional designs, test cases and results
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a mentor to junior staff
- Play a growing leadership role
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
- 10+ years of Heavy configuration experience in SAP PP & MM.
- At least 1 E2E SAP S/4 HANA implementation experience.
- Knowledge and Experience in production planning master data, repetitive and discrete manufacturing with production orders, demand management, MRP, MPS, capacity requirement planning
- Detailed Implementation knowledge of Forecasting / Supply Planning techniques
- Thorough understanding of integration points with SAP core modules: e.g., MM, PP-MPS, PP-MRP
- Extensive experience in Design, Configuration, and Test & Implementation of key modules of SAP PP with strong knowledge of integration points between Materials Management, Logistics and Finance.
- Expert knowledge on supply chain structures in SAP SCM locations, PPM, PDS, transportation lanes, hierarchies etc.
- Strong knowledge of Materials, purchasing, scheduling agreements, purchasing organization.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related equivalent experience.
- Good communication and client handling skills.
- Ability to travel to client sites (5%)
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Operations (Intelligence)
- Presentation Skills/Public Speaking
- Supply Chain Planning & Commit
- Sales & Operational Planning
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years’ experience in SAP SCM (preferably S4HANA SCM)
- Minimum of 2 full-cycle implementations including functional design, solution architecture and estimation within SAP Supply Chain Planning
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent