Engineering Technologist, Avionics -Technical Services Global Aircraft-MON16957
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of Avionics systems for the Business Aircraft products supported by Technical Services
- Monitor the systems, recognize problems and provide corrective actions for any issues requiring technical resolution.
- Provide support to the on-going Reliability Improvement initiative in collaboration with the FRACAS engineer as part of the Failure Review Board (FRB).
- Support activities for the Maintenance Programs function in your area of expertise.
- Provide technical support to external and internal customers.
- Provide proposals for Corrective Action Requests (CAR) and Program Change Request (PCR), involving technical and cost solutions.
- Review service bulletin and carry out service bulletin proof installation prior to its release.
- Respond to short term issues and requests via Service Requests for Product Support Action (SRPSA) as well as recommend corrective actions in order to reduce the number of incoming SRPSAs.
- Participate in an Integrated Working Team (IWT), involving Program Office, In Service Supplier Management, Supplier Management, Engineering Integrators and Project Engineering.
- Write communiqué to operators, which include Forum articles, Advisory Wires.
- Investigate reports on field issues and updating the database with technical findings.
- Support customer’s conferences as well as the activity of preparing presentations for these external events such as Advisory Council Maintenance & Operation Seminars etc.
- Be involved in No Fault Found (NFF) as well as Defects on Arrival (DOA) investigations in order to provide a corrective action for NFF/DOA/AOG reduction.
- Validate or produce troubleshooting solutions in the form of SmartFix Plus, an electronic troubleshooting tool, as well as validate Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM) procedures when required.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College Degree in Aircraft Maintenance or Engineering Degree.
- You have five (5) years’ experience in aviation.
- You have strong knowledge of aircraft Avionics and Electrical systems.
- You have experience on Global Express aircraft.
- You are computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Visio and Access.
- You are a team Player, have good initiative and able to work efficiently to resolve problems.
- You are customer orientated and have good verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- You are willing to carry a cellular over the weekend as required as well as be willing to travel when required.
- You are capable of working under stress in cases of support for Aircraft on Ground (AOG) situations.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
07.08.2020, 9:34:08 AM