The B2B Business Development Executive generates new revenue and drives sales growth through the identification. engagement and acquisition of prospective clients within an assigned territory. by (a) developing new business through prospecting, lead generation, cold calling, scheduling and leading sales presentations, (b) aligning the company products, services and value proposition through meaningful cold calls to senior IT executives within an assigned territory, and (c) delivering against set goals and metrics.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- 3+ years front line sales experience, preferably gained in a highly transactional B2B sales environment with a consistent track record of hitting sales targets.
- Intellectual agility and curiosity. Willingness to continually learn about the product and customer and use the knowledge adeptly in demonstrating and articulating ITRG's value proposition.
- Excellent communication and selling skills: Ability to communicate internally and externally with senior executives in a clear, compelling and concise manner; demonstrates sales skills throughout the sales process.
- Active listening skills: Ability to listen and respond to a customer in a manner that improves mutual understanding.
- Organization/time management skills: Ability and discipline to effectively manage a series of diverse and complex sales activities with on-going re-prioritization and focus.
- Persistence and resilience: Demonstrates consistent tenacity in managing the sales process and successfully overcomes setbacks and disappointments; uses creativity and innovation to address sales challenges and obstacles with a solutions oriented focus.
- Business acumen: Uses knowledge of the business environment and IT to engage customers.
- Self-awareness: Self-motivated with an awareness with an awareness and understanding of one's strengths and areas of development.
- Experience in an advisory, information and/r business services organization.
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.