Are you are looking for a dynamic company with opportunity for growth and development? We are seeking individuals with a strong work ethic and solid work history.
Stubbe’s is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 35 years. We produce precast concrete elements to complete barns, residential buildings and total precast structures.
Due to an increase in production we are currently hiring for all areas of the production process:
What's in it for you?
- Competitive starting rate
- Paid overtime
- Steady work year round
- Benefits plan
- Group RRSP matching program
- Boot allowance
- Clothing allowance
- Company provided coveralls
- Internal succession planning means many opportunities
- Company events
- Work in an organized and safe manner according to the Occupational Health & Safety Act and company policies
- Operate specialized equipment including, overhead crane, forklift, table saw, and other various fabrication tools
- Create forms based on procedures and specifications
- Load and prepare wood carts to be transferred to production beds
- Work according to Stubbe’s quality control standards
- Other duties as requested by management
What do you need?
- Must be hard working, punctual and a dedicated team player
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada
- Ability to read blue prints and a tape measure is an asset·
- Strong ability to envision product in 3D
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have good organizational skills
- Reliable transportation as we are located in Harley, ON
We thank all those that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Stubbe's is committed to providing accommodations to those individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Upon request, we will work together to meet any of your accommodation needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Carpentry: 3 years (Preferred)