Offsite Meetings offers a congenial, consistent and professional meeting space perfectly designed for your offsite meetings including board meetings, seminars, workshops, training, presentations and interviews. Particularly suited to brainstorming and blue-skying!
As an Offsite Driver, no two days are ever the same, but a typical day will most likely include the following responsibilities
- Responsible for the transportation of product to and from offsite in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete all required paperwork from vehicle to the offsite such as the driver vehicle inspection report.
- Maintain the vehicle to ensure safe operation and follow designated routes established by offsite.
- You can plan on working about 3-5 days a week.
- Provide service and a perfect experience that meets the needs of the guest.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- All other duties based on business needs.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a positive, self-driven team-member with a desire to learn
- Must be able to lift 15lbs
- Understand and follow all traffic signs, directions, and signals
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Work both independently and with a team
You’ll make $21.56 per hour on average or more!
- Vision care
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
- Company car
- Vacation & paid time off
- Employee assistance programs
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Casual
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)