Kidville Academy is looking for dynamic, friendly and bubbly Registered Early Childhood Educators to join our team! If you have experience with young children and enjoying working in a team environment, we would love to hear from you. Only Registered Early Childhood Educators need apply.
We are looking for the following qualification for the R.E.C.E role:
- Successful candidates will be required to submit a criminal reference check and medical documentation as required by the Child Care and Early Years Act
- Is dependable and flexible and is able to communicate effectively and professionally with children, staff and parents.
- Must possess strong programming skills and be able to utilize the ELECT framework in collaboration with the play-based model to effectively plan appropriate learning opportunities for all age groups.
- Must have a strong understanding of regulations and legislation in Early Childhood Development Programs
- Be able to carefully observe and document children’s development and learning, to plan a curriculum which meets each child’s interest, needs and strengths.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those applicants who closely match the job specifications and qualifications listed above will be contacted. If this sounds like a position for you, please email us your resume!
Job Type: Full-time
- Child Care: 3 years (Preferred)