· Works with project manager to ensure implementation of DCL’s safety program, including integrating DCL’s safety program into all site plans and procedures and adhering to all safety and record keeping requirements.
· Supervises, directs, coaches, trains and mentors the project team including direct and indirect reports.
· Effectively communicates with own forces and trades and ensures that performance, productivity, quality and safety requirements are met.
· Consistently collaborates with construction/project manager and project team.
· Proactively manages potential problems, work interferences and schedule conflicts/setbacks.
· Liaises between field engineers, estimators and subcontractors to ensure construction complies with drawings and specifications.
· Liaises with client, other site contractors, union and labor relations, and site and office representatives.
· Visualizes an entire project, plans and creates the complete project schedule, identifies the critical path, and anticipates constructability issues.
· Develops and implements Project Execution Plan (PEP) and resource-loaded three week lookahead schedules.
· Creates, maintains, and executes the project plan and schedule, and ensures compliance with budget and quality.
· Reviews and understands the contract and subcontracts and develops a plan that identifies and mitigates risks and maximizes opportunities to ensure that all financial targets, including budgets, forecasts, and profitability levels are met.
· Maintains project administration correspondence and complies with documentation requirements.
· Develops and maintains strong customer focused relationships with all stakeholders.
· Values and models the solution provider and profitability culture.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year