The Pro Sales Representative, also referred to as Outside Sales Rep (OSR) is responsible for the following:
- Developing and supporting ongoing business for the company through servicing existing accounts. Results will be scored against mutually agreed budget values for sales and margins.
- Sales Growth with existing clientele by selling more new products to these accounts (product expansion) Specific emphasis will be placed on value added products such as; roofing, insulation, drywall, and all related accessories for these product groups.
- Sales Growth with brand new accounts, through a systematic process of; prospecting, qualifying, pursuit and follow up on all opportunities. Although you will be provided with a specific book of business to begin, we are expecting you to pursue and develop double digit sales growth in your region.
- Reporting all business development and pursuit activities on a regular and results focused basis. You will maintain a manual Sales Pipeline, which will then develop into an integrated CRM system. You will also be responsible to maintain a sales pipeline and OSR scorecard. The expectation will be to report on your results and achievements weekly.
- Reporting all market conditions, and all competitive market intelligence. We place a high degree of value on what we see in writing. As part of your mandate to sell “at market”, we need you to gather high quality competitive intelligence.
### Exigences du poste
- Proactively, tenaciously solicit customers in the assigned territory by promoting a business relationship with Rona
- Meet and exceed sales objectives targeted for current and potential customers by promoting Rona's products and services
- Present special promotions to customers in assigned territory
- Facilitate positive, constructive communication between customers and stores
- Maintain customer profiles including keeping records up-to-date, complete and accurate
- Collaborate with stores in assigned territory to maintain relationships and support sales growth