Global Drain Technologies manufacturers industrial and food grade drainage systems and equipment (www.globaldraintech.com). We are experiencing yet another wave of growth and have an opportunity for a positive individual to join our organization. We are currently seeking an experienced CNC press brake operator.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
- A minimum of 3 years press brake experience with knowledge of CNC programming, bend allowances, brake set up and maintenance.
- Must be a team player and committed to working safely.
- In good physical condition as some heavy lifting is required.
- Experience working with fabrication equipment (shear, saw, grinder and drill press)
- Forklift experience
- Above industry health benefits
- Competitive wage
- Daytime hours – weekends off
- 40 hour week – Friday afternoons optional
- RRSP matching program
- Training oriented culture
Job Type: Full-time
- Press Brake Operator: 3 years (Preferred)