Our Fluid Division is currently seeking to add highly motivated individuals to our dynamic and growing company and will be filling the position of Class 1/3 Combo Vac, Body Job Vac & Water Truck Operators. This position will report to Fluid Field Supervisor and work will take place in the Bonnyville / Cold Lake area.
Required Skills and Training:
· 2 + years’ experience operating Body Job, Combo Vac, Water Truck
· Experience running pressure is considered huge asset
· Previous experience working in and around drilling rigs is a big advantage.
· Must have knowledge of maintaining equipment you are operating
· Must be willing to partake in ensuring our procedures are accurate and are mimicking what we are doing in the field.
· Must have experience with rig work, plant and field tasks.
· Must possess valid CSTS, H2S Alive, First Aid & TDG
· Having these following tickets is an asset: Confined Space, Fall Arrest & Ground Disturbance.
· Valid driver’s license with a minimum of Class 3
· Must provide a 5 year commercial drivers abstract
· Ability to complete all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
· Demonstration of ability to participate in all pre- job hazard assessments and inspections prior to commencing any job.
· Additional experience running pressure truck and Hydro vac is considered a huge asset.
· Must pass A & D pre-screening before starting work
- Minimum of 3 references to be attached to your resume
What Comec will do for you:
· Competitive wage with room for advancement
· Above average benefits
· Travel assistance for the right candidates
· Living accommodations can be negotiated if you are from outside the Lakeland region.
Job Type: Full-time