ALC Area Service Manager
Mississauga - ON CA (Primary)
Date Needed By
Building automation systems that make sense! Our Automated Logic division is a total energy solutions provider. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort. Through our global team of company branches and independently-owned dealers, we offer industry-leading technology with local, on-the-ground service that is hard to beat.
- Plan, organize, direct and control all service operations activities within the functional requirements of the role.
- Responsible for the overall client satisfaction of the service business.
- Attract, train and retain all critical roles within the service department.
- Ensure overall safety of team, including training, PPE and constant awareness of safety protocol.
- Working with general manager and sales manager, develop service execution plan to meet annual financial service sales plan.
- Ensure proper staffing levels and labor loading requirements are met so that financial targets can be achieved.
- Ensure complete delivery of financial commitment. Meet plan for agreement execution, T&M quotes and reactive service, as well as execution of service executed projects.
- Ensure agreement retention rate of 100%. This includes on time renewals and agreement escalations.
- Drive the business to a higher standard, leveraging technology based offerings and agreement value drivers.
- Drive team to meet pull through (T&M) discovery, quote closure and execution to area plan.
- Engage all local trade resources to recruit technical and support team.
- Ensure department succession plan is established and communicated to area general manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct team members to the achievement of a common goal
- Ability to relate to people at all levels, and to communicate both on a technical and non-technical basis
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical information, interpret contracts and construction related documents
- Ability to travel up to 25 percent
- Working knowledge and understanding of building automation systems
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of local building codes and an ability to use resources at hand to develop solutions
- Good computer skills: knowledge of and proficiency in common office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to navigate SalesForce.com, ServiceMax, ERP, and other business applications