CDE COLLÈGE TEACHING OPPORTUNITY
CDE College is an institution, recognized by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education, offering Attestation of College Studies (ACS). CDE College is recognized by local companies for the quality of its training. Working at CDE Collège means being part of a stimulating community that unites its strengths to promote students’ success.
CDE College is looking for people interested and available for teaching assignments. If you are a reference in your field of expertise, you have the desire to transmit your knowledge and to help train next generation, we want to meet you!
We are looking for Teachers in several fields:
The Teacher will be responsible for:
- Preparing and customizing courses according to the needs of students.
- Providing quality education to support students’ learning in accordance with established curriculum.
- Evaluating the students’ performance fairly and consistently.
- Participating in the development of curriculum and teaching material.
- Taking part in activities organized by the College as well as those related to the program.
- Observing and analyzing, as required by the program, students during work placements (internships).
- Guiding and participating in the educational success of students while contributing to the College success.
Skills and competences
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to motivate and inspire students.
- Relevant knowledge of industry and education sector, including ongoing professional development and continuous improvement.
- Have an interest in pedagogy.
- Adopts high standards of conduct, a professional attitude and have customer service at heart.
- Work collaboratively with other staff members.
- Learn and use technology to enhance the student's learning experience.
Training and experience:
- A university degree or diploma in a relevant discipline, issued by a recognized university or college.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of education and teaching experience.
- Teaching: 1 year (desired)
- Weekdays and weekend classes
- Possibility of full time
- Group insurance
We thank all those who apply, but for the sake of effectiveness, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)