a. Company operation name: Tophay Agri-industries Inc.
b. Business address: 3427 Carmen Hill West Rd, Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada, V0J 3A1
c. Title of position: Farm Worker
We are seeking highly motivated, hard-working individuals to work in our hay farm. The applicant must be able to do heavy lifting, work well in a team environment, communicate effectively and efficiently with other workers, ability to work long hours or early mornings, late afternoons, and weekends if required, ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions.
d. The main duties that will be required of the applicant are:
· Land Work and development, such as prepare seeds and fertilizer and irrigation system and seeding.
· Operate various farm machines for the purposes of plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray, irrigate and harvest, including but not limited to tractors, balers, windrowers, disc bine, rock/root pickers, stackers, seeders and sprayers.
· Hauling hays and fertilizers
· Accurate recording of production data in accordance with inventory control policies.
· Stack, load, and unload hay in /from the sheds to the hay barns.
· Report and follow the instructions of the farm supervisor.
e. Language of work: English
f. Wage information: CAD 15/hour
g. Benefits: Extended medical insurance
h. Location of work: 3427 Carmen Hill West Rd, Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada, V0J 3A1
i. Skills requirement (includes education and work experience)
Minimum Education requirement: High School
Experience: preferred one-year farming experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour