BILLING & CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST NEEDED
We are currently searching for an individual to join our team in Billing & Client support capacity. The candidate must be a self motivated, well organized person that is looking for a part time position with possible advancement. A background in customer service, and/or administrative work would be an asset.
MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH! Contract is for on a 90 Day Trial Basis with Renewal option based on Development
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Daily Outbound Billing Calls to Existing Clients who have past due payments
- Act as Liason between our Head Office Billing department and our clients to work through solutions for billing issues
- Routine Client Support Calls to assist in other (Non-Billing) Client Service transactions
- Assist Team in Answering Incoming Phone Traffic and Re-Routing Calls
- MUST BE ORGANIZED & COMFORTABLE ON PHONE
- Assist Team where Needed with Other Support & Administrative Duties
30 HOURS PER WEEK INITIALLY - MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, (3 DAYS FROM 11:00 am - 5:00 pm; 2 DAYS FROM 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm) $15.00 HOURLY
ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT TO FULL TIME SALARIED TEAM MEMBER ONCE LICENSED
LOCATED IN OTTAWA (CORNER OF CARLING & KIRKWOOD) MUST ALSO BE WILLING TO WORK WHEN NEEDED OUT OF OUR ORLEANS LOCATION
KEVIN J CARRUTHERS DESJARDINS INSURANCE AGENCIES
IF THIS POSITION IS OF INTEREST TO YOU - PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME BY EMAIL AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW TIME, INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD THROUGHOUT MARCH.