Cornerstone Properties Ltd. has been servicing Victoria properties since 1987 and is currently seeking to fill a Part-Time Clerk position three days per week in our Maintenance Department.
The key duties are as follows:
- Once a week, review equipment sign out sheet and ensure the equipment is accounted for.
- Miscellaneous projects, researching, typing as required, including department meeting minutes.
- Type quotes as required.
- Update Dropbox with calendars, building information sheets, complete property lists, asbestos updates, staff meeting minutes and contact lists. Delete all closing properties.
- Update emergency binder and the three office binders with building information sheets and strata council lists.
- Keep the emergency tote stocked with new emergency work order sheets, emergency pager log sheets, door hangers, etc.
- Update the opening/closing sheet for CMS binders and the tech room.
- Print the asbestos list for the technician room.
- Update answering service with on call schedule once/month
- All department filing.
- Check WCB for supplier coverage.
- Match packing slips to invoices.
- Enter invoices into Sage.
- Review supplier statements and reconcile if required.
- Process/batch invoices for cheque run.
- Print cheques and submit for signature.
- Contact suppliers with credit card payments.
- Print credit card payments.
- File invoices.
- Convert work orders into invoices.
- Pull all time slips into invoice and verify hours are allocated correctly.
- Create invoice and material list sheet if applicable.
- Insurance invoices are invoiced in Sage and Excel.
- Print time slip, material report, and project report from Sage for invoice.
- Type invoice and confirm totals for hours and materials.
- Submit invoices to be reviewed.
- Distribute invoices for payment.
- File invoices once signed copy received.
· Must be a team player with good common sense.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Self-starter with exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
· Able to perform tasks independently.
· Remain positive and calm in a very busy environment.
· Demonstrates strong work ethics.
· Exude a “can do” attitude in all undertakings and be receptive to change and challenges.
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
· Knowledge of Sage Accounting.
· Business computer experience.
· Proactive customer service skills.
· Able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary.
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Regular training seminars.
- Annual Team Building Golf Tournament
- Bowling, pizza lunches and other team activities.
- Family oriented.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please send resume and cover letter stating salary expectations to the HR Manager Deborah Blosmanis.
We thank all that apply for the position, however only those short-listed will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- Office Clerk: 1 year (Preferred)