NEW DRIVER RATES!
Western Midstream is hiring qualified, experienced drivers to join our team in the transportation of fluids in the oil and gas industry.
As part of the Chambers Group Of Companies, Western Midstream has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the last 3 years!
We are a provincially regulated company and pleased to announce we will be hauling Molten Sulphur in our brand-new KING Super B trailers (10 axle combination.) This lane is dedicated and strictly highway routes. All our equipment is newer and well-maintained.
- $500 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Comprehensive benefits package!
- Salary: $135,000 - $168,000 per year
Applicants are required to have the following certificates:
- *Professional Operation of MANUAL Transmission is mandatory for all applicants*
- Minimum 2 years’ experience driving Super B or related equipment
- Fluid experience is a major asset
- H2S alive
- First aid
- OSSA (BSO) or Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
All other training will be completed in-house
** All applicants must have a valid class 1 license with a clean abstract. Abstract must be attached to all applications **
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $135,000.00-$168,000.00 per year
- Class 1 Truck Driving: 3 years (required)
- Professional manual transmission driving: 3 years (required)
- Super B or related equipment: 2 years (required)
- Tanker: 1 year (required)
- Class 1 License with a clean abstract (required)
Work Location: In person